Wednesday, May 25, 2011

How to Repair No Power Notebook Sharp PC-MJ720R

Problem: This laptop came with a complaint, no power.
Laptop Brand: Sharp
Model: PC-MJ720R

Diagnosis, cause and solution: The first thing I did was to test the adapter with a multimeter to check if the adapter is causing the problem not the power or not. The supply voltage is displayed on the 19V power adapter, when I tested the voltage normally. Since the adapter is good enough, ourConcentration is now on the laptop itself. To check whether the motherboard of the laptop or other devices this problem is to power the laptop so that, no, we do not have to disassemble laptop piece by piece. After undoing all the pieces of laptop, I remove each device. After the complete removal of all devices to the laptop. I have now from the motherboard to be separatetested. But first I have to clean all the dust on the motherboard is also a factor that is shorted to a motherboard of electronic components. For when the dust is thick, it is to become a conductor.

You should be aware of when you dust the motherboard of the notebook, you must free the mother of all dust, to be sure not to the element, so that the card mother shorted electronic components component. After cleaning all the dustthe motherboard, I scan to see all the items when it dry joints or not. means bulk solder joints and poor. bad solder joint on a laptop motherboard typically occur when your laptop is already very advanced age in. I have no bad solder joints on each part of the motherboard, but for the satisfaction that I have all SMD components soldered carefully especially on the power.

Note: All laptops todaydesigned for a Surface Mounted Device SMD or mode, and it is rarely dry joints. But to my satisfaction with care resoldered all SMD SMD especially near the wall outlet into direct current.

After resolder all areas rewelded, I inserted the adapter to the DC-DC jack and see if the power returns. Unfortunately, however, the state of the same problem. I will now test all electronic components on the motherboardwhether it is parts in short-circuit electronic element, the problem of power does not arise. After examining all elements that could only be tested with a multimeter, I could not find parts in short circuit. The only parts that I was not tested, was the outlet and DC fuse.

The last step I have taken control of the entrance tests for short country. When I tested it, voila! have the problem because it is really short. I used to see during my x1 MultimeterGuilt, and yet there is a difference. If I go to the backup test, I found that the backup was also opened, the rate of 5.5 amp fuse and if further testing, I found a shorted diode.

The reason that the terminals were short-socket, as the diode is connected to the output short-circuit short-circuited. Replacing the diode and securing the laptop come to life. Hopefully this article helped to get power to ideas on solving any problems portable.

Visit : HP Pavilion DV6-2150US HP Pavilion DV6-2190US ASUS G51JX-A1

0 comments:

Post a Comment