Saturday, June 26, 2010

Why is My Laptop-PC Slowing Down?

Many people ask me these kinds of questions: "why is my laptop slowing down?", "I have a high tech machine and it is slowing down over time! Why?", "I just upgraded my computer memory, but it is still slowing down! What to do?".

And I am sure you also must have a similar kind of question, which is why I decided to write this article so I can answer why this slowing down process is happening and more importantly how to fix it!

So without any due let me tell you why your pc or laptop is slowing down over time.

It is happening because of you!

Yes you! How many times did you install an uninstall software programs to your machine? Dozens? Maybe hundreds!

I know this may sound a little strange to you, because after all that is what computers are for! Right. So let me explain you in detail what is happening.

You see the problem is not when we install programs on the machine, is when we uninstall these programs from the machine.

When we install any software we are also creating computer registry keys along with the software files. And when we uninstall the software, we are only uninstalling the files that are associated with that software. But the registry keys that were created are not removed from the machine. They are left has "misplaced", "corrupted" and "unrecognised" registry keys.

And over time these registry keys will get cluttered and that is what slowing down your machine!

So the solution is to clean the registry using a registry cleaner.

Tags : Sony VAIO VPC-F113FX/B Toshiba Satellite L555D-S7005

0 comments:

Post a Comment