Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to move images on the LG Touch to computer - Transfer pictures and videos of the LG VX11000

On a recent release from a local orchard, my daughter and I enjoyed the visit and lunch with my stepmother. The breakfast was delicious, the weather was beautiful and the scenery was exquisite. To want, the beauty of nature and flowers in the greenhouse, where we gather to enjoy our lunch, I asked my daughter about my LG Touch use camera to capture images of beautiful flowers around us. The idea was to transfer them to PC and enjoy our share andother family members.

After photographing and recording to the microSD card, we were immediately able, the colors and the beauty of our surroundings to appreciate. I wanted to return home and see the pictures on my computer screen and share them online with family and friends.

I have the camera on my LG Touch about before and were very satisfied with the convenience of enjoying high-quality images and the transfer process. The frequency that I have the camera and transfer picturesis rare, so I thought I would share the steps and write them here in this article.

Steps to move photos from cell phone to the computer

Before an image that you want to change or make sure that the camera settings are available to record on your external memory card. At the end of this article, a link that measures to adjust the camera has to change to use external memory.

Here are the steps I took to transfer picturesLG Touch about MicroSD card in my computer.

These instructions assume the following: With the camera on a mobile phone LG VX11000 about touch, capture and record images or video on an external microSD memory card and transfer the photos using an SD adapter.



Remove the microSD card from the bottom right corner of the phone by gently on the map on the phone.

Pull the microSD card in the SD card adapter

Insert the adapter card in an SD slot or drive whether stand is on a laptop, PC, printer, external hard drive or

With Microsoft Explorer, locate the external memory card, read my SD Card

Double-click the name of the drive and find your photos or video.

Select the photo or video files that you copy or move

to move Ctrl-C to copy or Ctrl-X

Find the folder or location on your PC where you want the picture or video store the file and press Ctrl-P.
Your images are now available on yourLaptop> or PC, and are available for printing, sharing, integration, processing or display.

Thanks To : ASUS K50AF-X1 Sony VAIO VPC-CW21FX/P

0 comments:

Post a Comment