Saturday, August 28, 2010

Tips to prevent your laptop from overheating

My laptop is so hot you can fry an egg on it. Unfortunately, this is not a clever euphemism for "wow, so s' laptop I'm burning my current band so much work!

My laptop is really like Vesuvius waiting to erupt at any minute of time!

For the last month or so, every time when I put my laptop on my knees I ended up with singed thighs, I can assure you, is not a pretty sight! I know that Rod Stewart said about the virtues of Hot Legs, but this isridiculous!

I have never really a "person" was laptoppy only in August last year, when, shortly before I was magician on the holiday, have a hairy fit into my PC and start spewing blue screens of death on me and all sorts of Agreed technical arrghh other unmentionable!

So I took the bull by the horns and smoked in my next shop and grabbed a laptop, I thought it looked very attractive. I know, not a good attraction criteria you choose a laptop, but I wasrather desperate, and there was Eeny meeny Miny Mo as good!

Now, until a few weeks, all was well with the laptop Lysander was a pretty lively guy and I was hooked after better. In fact, encouraged me terribly lazy. Who could take the trouble, the old fire and PC sitting there tucked in winter approached, standing frozen fingers and toes, a gesture for me to be tempted as Lysander; positively attracted me to jump on the bed, cover your feetwith a blanket and flip its lid enormously attractive?

But suddenly, inexplicably, I just started to cut out the laptop. ... Black Screen nothing! Bizarre. I could start over, would not go easy.

At first I thought I had one of these deadly virus - Debt Thing Thing 1 and 2, infected for downloading games and I was always dodgy.

Every day this would happen more and more. Depending on what I'm on the computer "did, it would only be arrested withoutAttention. When I watch a video, I could hear the chug fan and work like a Trojan. If I run some programs at once, woah, overtime was the fan and it was as a teenager to a warming of Miss World beauty.

The mouse pad was turning into a ceramic cooktop and bottom of the trousers were always mobile pyroclastic the minute I was more than just a sharp bend in mine!

Time to hit Google, type my name and modelNumber and see what happens.

Puh. How comforting. There were a lot of people, all experiencing the same problem as me. Strange, is not true, as I always feel better when others are having the same problems as you - do not feel so alone, somehow find!

What causes overheating laptop? Stop overheating laptop


Use your machine-intensive, it makes the hard drive, the Central Processing Unit (CPU) and video systemsWorking on a high capacity. If you do install a lot of games on the laptop, or run a lot at once, like Photoshop or Dreamweaver, they cause the CPU to some extra work. I'm mainly observed warming lappy when a virus scan is running. Thus, the harder you work laptop, the processor will receive your warmest.

Keep your laptop in a warm, warm room, near a radiator / heating, etc. contributes to global

Doand model of your laptop computer determines whether it may have an overheating of a slope - that is, if the design model is not adequate ventilation to allow your.

If the existing ventilation in any way obstruct, such as use on a bed, a blanket, sheet, etc.

Conferences provide fiber dust and ventilation area.

Connect USB devices such as dongles and external hard drive puts a load on the processor
How do I know if I have an overheatingProblems?

It 'important to remember that there is a difference between your laptop really hot and overheating. If you are unsure if your laptop is really overheating, try the following


If you close your laptop suddenly without reason - this often means that the system does not secure the computer-kick when it hits a certain temperature

Blue Screen of Death "often means you have a CPU overheating problem

You canNote: the fans are working more often and louder sound and / or stronger than normal in an attempt to cool the computer

The management of memory errors

Your laptop is hot to touch in some areas

Your laptop is running slower than usual
What could cause overheating?


Your laptop can cause serious damage and very expensive replacement parts are required, this could be.

You canin fact give you. My report thighs burned a bit 'too much, but believe it or not, cases of burnt legs and genitals are common. Some medical reports also give fertility problems of excessive heat from a laptop.
What should I do if my laptop is overheating?


surface Try to keep your laptop in a cool, hard. Most models have their ventilation underneath, so stupid enough to think that if thereIt's called a laptop, okay, did you lap (DOH), think again. It may also in danger, obstruction of ventilation. Make sure air can circulate around the laptop, especially among.

Keep all vents free of dirt, lint, dust and fibers.

Only USB devices when you need it.

Use the power saver from your laptop to help prevent overheating and prolong battery life also

Use a laptop coolingStanding, significant cooling gel or a fan-3-Pad

I hope this helps each of you who are facing similar problems. I am pleased to say that Lysander behave perfectly, once again, after ordering a new notebook trendy sink and my legs are now recovering from this look colored corned beef: 0

Tags : Toshiba Satellite T115D-S1125

0 comments:

Post a Comment