Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How to watch TV on my PC or laptop

I was watching TV on my PC, and I have some research, and I discovered. There are essentially two ways to do this. One way is to buy a machine, PCTV, and the other is using the satellite TV software. I'm going What are the advantages and disadvantages of both.

Easy installation.

A PCTV device can either come in the form of PCI cards or USB device. Personally I prefer the USB version because I do not really enjoy opening my PC and my ruin Table. In addition, the USB version for desktops and laptops, that makes it even more versatile use.

To watch TV on my PC with a satellite TV software is even easier. All that I need to do is download the software (I would pay for it, of course) and install it. Can I access to thousands of channels at once. No hardware or bulky son. My favorite choice.

Portability.

This applies whether you own a laptop. If I were just on my TVPC> laptop or device PCTV, TV, I will carry the device, where I'm going to enjoy. Then, with a satellite TV software, there is nothing to do except .. my sweet laptop also use the software to minimize the chances of me losing the device.

Cost and value.

So I say, is cost and value: you realize that some things that we buy last longer and satisfy our needs much better, but a little more expensive than others. In such cases, thegives us the value of the capital a little bit more.

However, this does not really apply to the device and software PCTV satellite TV. To watch TV on my PC with a PCTV device easily brought me back a few hundred dollars, so a good program that offers over 3000 channels of U.S. dollars cost no more than 50. The cost is less, but still offers more value. Interesting.

The beauty of these two solutions lies in the fact that investing a case unique users. You pay once andthis is be all you'll ever need. Much better than a monthly subscription cable TV on, if you ask me.

Tags : ASUS K72JR-A1 Sony VAIO VPC-F113FX/H

0 comments:

Post a Comment