Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Designer Laptop - Sony VAIO VGN-P530H Lifestyle PC-Q (mini notebook)

Risk of being shallow and superficial that I give I'm one of those who may well look at a purely on his laptop. In the last decade, manufacturers like Apple and Sony have focused on the production of beautiful notebooks. My work requires me to carry me to my laptop with Netbook everywhere I go this way or I decided to give me a mini-laptop, if I'm going to have to bear. I have a laptop where I could look good there, so that Ibought the super-slim Sony VAIO VGN-P530H / Q PC Lifestyle (black).

The Sony VAIO VGN-P530H / Lifestyle PC Q is thinner than most netbooks. In fact, it is as thin as a mobile phone. One of my favorite features of this model is the elegant design. It is more rectangular than other netbooks on the market, measuring 9.7 cm long and 4.8 cm wide. It weighs only 1.4 pounds, a mini laptop truly mobile.

Sony VAIO GN-P530H / QLifestyle PC is not all looks and no substance. Hidden behind its beautiful design is a feature packed mini-laptop. This netbook is also a GPS navigator. You can navigate this notebook and find the directions, even without an Internet connection (USA & Canada). Using the GPS function, you can get directions and navigate to the desired location on the radios 50 miles from where you are.

Instead of your regular LCD, this model comes with a1600 x 768 resolution, which works on technology XBRITE-ECO-CEM taillights. The design of the keyboard is very refreshing, as a rule, a challenge is difficult for any word processor on the keyboard for a netbook. The arrow keys are conveniently located and typing on netbook Sony lot like typing on a keyboard. It is equipped with an Intel 1.3 GHz processor driven and comes with 2 GB of RAM. It also comes with a 60 GB ATA hard drive.

Tags : HP Pavilion DM3-1130US Toshiba Satellite L455-S5008

0 comments:

Post a Comment