Thursday, September 30, 2010

The advantages of a notebook over a desktop PC

I can only tell you about my experience switching to a laptop computer. I now have the opportunity to move from room to room in my house while pursuing my laptop with me, rather than stuck in a room for hours on my PC. My laptop is wireless which is great because I can garden connect to the Internet from any room, too.

In addition, there are many places where you can free coffee laptop as wireless Internet access offer you,Restaurants and even resorts. So you can sit with you coffee and cake carrot, surf the Internet or do your homework.

The question is not able to update in a laptop, but it's not quite right - you can) you upgrade your memory (RAM. Thus, for example, if you currently have 1 GB (Gigabyte) of RAM and your laptop runs a little Slowly, more buy, install and hey presto itself.

To find out how much memory your laptop canUpgrade to a Web site called to go to scan crucial. There you can run a test, and they will tell you how much memory you can buy this type you should know how much it cost and where can get it to buy. I know what you think it is too difficult to install more memory, but you'd be surprised how easy it is.

There are excellent video tutorials on YouTube that goes step by step (it is much easier than you think). The other alternative is to pay a businessTo install for you, but it can be very expensive.

The other problem I had with my laptop) is the storage capacity (HDD size that I audio-take lots of photos, videos, and this type of media can be very large. To solve this problem, I have an external HD (High Definition) Media Player invested hard.

He not only 1TB (terabyte) of storage, but I can not connect to my TV and any video or a movie at home and see my pictures onWidescreen HDTV (High Definition). I bought this on E Bay, only type 1 TB external hard drive and a look, prices are very reasonable.

If I could change or improve anything on my laptop, it would be:

Glare - If it is outside or sitting next to a window, it is very difficult to see the screen
Battery life - can never be long enough for me!
Weight - I am too heavy!

My best advice is to think long-term changes in computer technologyquickly. So if you think the investment will help in a laptop I hope so. Remember, you are the best you can buy in your household. I mean, go for one that has a large hard disk is easily much memory (RAM), and has a long battery life.

Friends Link : Toshiba Satellite A505-S6005 Sony VAIO VPC-CW21FX/R

0 comments:

Post a Comment