Wednesday, September 29, 2010

How television watch on my PC or laptop

I wanted to watch TV on my PC and I did some research, and that's what I discovered. There are essentially two ways to do this. One way is to buy a PCTV device and the other is to use satellite TV software. I will go, what are the advantages and disadvantages of both.

Easy installation.

A PCTV device can come either in the form of PCI cards or USB device. Personally I prefer the USB version because I really do not like opening my PC and my ruin Table. In addition, the USB version for desktops and laptops are used, it makes more versatile.

To watch TV on my PC satellite TV software is even easier. Everything I need to do is download the software (I have to pay for it, of course) and install. Can I access to thousands of channels at once. No hardware or bulky son. My preferred choice.

Portability.

This is true whether you own a laptop. If I the television in front of myPC> PCTV device or laptop, then I have the TV wearing the device, wherever I live I'm going to enjoy this. During a satellite TV software, there is nothing to do except my laptop. Sweet. Moreover, minimized using the software, the chances of me losing the device.

Cost and value.

Why do I say cost and value is: you realize that some things that we buy last longer and give us much more satisfaction, but cost a bit more than others. In this case, thegives us the value of goods with a little more investment.

However, this is not really on the device and software are PCTV satellite TV. To watch TV on my PC to a device easily PCTV me another hundred dollars, while a good software, which includes over 3000 channels do not cost more than $ 50. The cost is less, but offers even more value. Interesting.

The beauty of these two solutions lies in the fact that investment is a user for a moment. You pay once andthis is be all you'll ever need. Much better than the monthly cable TV subscription basis if you ask me.

Recommend : Compaq Presario CQ61-410US ASUS K60I-RBBBR05 ASUS K50IJ-H1

0 comments:

Post a Comment