Friday, September 10, 2010

Designer Laptop - Sony VAIO VGN-Lifestyle PC P530H-Q (Mini-Notebook)

At risk of sounding shallow and superficial, I admit that I am one look from those who can buy them on the basis of one laptop clean. In the last ten years, manufacturers such as Apple and Sony have concentrated on the production of beautiful notebooks. My work requires me to take with me to my laptop wherever I go, I have decided to take me a mini-laptop or netbook. If a laptop I carry with me wherever I go, it might as well look good, so Ibought the super slim Sony VAIO VGN-P530H / Q Lifestyle PC (black).

The Sony VAIO VGN-P530H / Lifestyle PC Q is thinner than most netbooks on the market. Indeed, it is as thin as a mobile phone. One of my favorite features of this model is the elegant design. It is more rectangular than other netbooks on the market, measuring 9.7 cm long and 4.8 cm wide. It weighs only 1.4 pounds making it a truly portable mini laptop.

The GN-P530H Sony VAIO / QLifestyle PC is not all good looks and no substance. Hidden behind a beautiful design is a feature packed mini-laptop. Netbook This is also a GPS navigator. You can navigate with this phone and find the directions, even without an Internet connection (in the U.S. and Canada). Using the GPS function, you can get directions and navigate to the desired place in the 50 miles of radios, where you are.

Instead of the normal screen comes, this model with a1600 x 768 resolution, which works on technology with XBRITE-ECO-taillight LEC. The design of the keyboard is rather refreshing, as generally difficult to do serious word processing on the keyboard a netbook. The navigation buttons are conveniently located and typing on netbook with Sony feels great, like typing on a keyboard. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz Intel processor and comes with 2 GB of RAM. It also comes with a 60GB hard drive ATA.

Related : ASUS K50AF-X1

0 comments:

Post a Comment